Board Meets in Hayward July 11
The AC Transit Board of Directors will hold its July 11 meeting in Hayward, affording bus riders and the general public in central Alameda County a more convenient opportunity to attend and participate.
The meeting begins at 5:00 p.m. at the Hayward City Council Chambers, 777 B Street, 2nd Floor. As at all board meetings, members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda by filling out a speaker form. The public may also speak during “Public Comment” at the beginning of the meeting on items not on the agenda.
The agenda will include reports on:
- Service and operations in central Alameda County
- Development of a new Transbay Comprehensive Service Plan
- Review of bus maintenance management and practices
- Alameda County Transportation Commission’s Student Transit-Pass Study
- Public safety issues for bus operators and passengers
- Options for implementing paperless agenda packets for Board meetings
Please note that this meeting will not be audio-streamed. A CD of the audio may be requested by contacting the District Secretary’s Office.