Ride FLEX for free during the month of March!
Ride FLEX for Free!
Passengers on Line 275, try Flex for free for the entire month of March!
Reservation-free boarding at Union City BART, as space allows
Promotion valid only on Newark Flex, March 1- 31, 2017
Your cost to ride Flex is the same as your AC Transit local service after March 31.
Reserve your trip at actransit.org/flex or (510) 891-5470.
Flex is an on-demand service model that allows you to book a trip when you need one, usually within five minutes of your preferred departure time. In addition, Flex leaves Union City BART every 30 minutes. This new service model will be a better option for commuters and riders in the Newark area.
1. Flex makes it easy to get where you need to go! Just go online or call to reserve your trip, including recurring trips for you and your travel companions.
2.Choose from convenient pick-up and drop-off locations within the service area and Union City BART (see map)
3. New, modern Flex vehicles feature lifts, making it easier to get on and off the bus.
How to use Flex?
1. Book a trip. Visit actransit.org/flex or call (510) 891-5470 to reserve your ride.
2. Catch the bus. Arrive at your chosen bus stop by the scheduled time.
3. Enjoy your ride. Don’t forget to book your next trip.
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m., excluding holidays
- Rides available on first come, first serve basis
- Regular fares apply when transferring to another transit service or agency
- Reservation-free boarding at Union City BART, as space allows
- Promotion valid only on Newark Flex, March 1- 31, 2017
Line 275 Suspended: Effective March 26, 2017
On March 26, AC Transit will replace Line 275 with a pilot service called Flex. Line 275 will be discontinued until further notice due to consistently low ridership. Currently, the Line 275 runs every 45 minutes. Passengers on Line 275, try Flex for free for an entire month! Your cost to ride Flex will be the same as your AC Transit local service after March 31.