Data Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit Agency (AC Transit) hereby grants you (User) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute AC Transit Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
• AC Transit trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
• Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AC Transit makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. AC Transit disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AC Transit and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
• AC Transit does not warrant that Data will be error-free and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information.
• AC Transit reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
• AC Transit maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
• The User shall display or include this disclaimer in any use agreement for any application of the Data created or provided by User.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between AC Transit and User with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. AC Transit reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.
By accessing or using AC Transit Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the User Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by the other party of any of the provisions of this License Agreement, will in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way effect the validity of either party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.