Line 200 Stop Move at Union City BART    Aug 1, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 200
Effective Friday, August 8, Line 200 will board at the southeast corner of Station Way at the Union City BART station. See the updated transit center map.
Ongoing Detour of Line CB to San Francisco    Aug 1, 2014
Applies to Line(s): CB
Due to ongoing construction, Line CB to San Francisco will not serve the regular stops on
- Harbord Drive at Moraga Avenue
- Harbord Drive at Maxwelton Road
- Harbord Drive at Hilltop Crescent
- Harbord Drive at Florence Avenue
Until further notice, board Line CB to San Francisco at regular stops on Moraga Avenue at Estates Drive (Stop ID 51760) or on Modoc Avenue at Sonia Street (Stop ID 59931).
Detours in Oakland's Uptown Area for First Friday Street Festival    Aug 1, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 1 , 1R
Due to the First Friday Street Festival, lines 1 and 1R will be detoured from 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, August 1.
Lines 1 and 1R will not serve the stops at the Uptown Transit Center on T. L. Berkley Way (20th Street) nor the stops on Telegraph Avenue between T. L. Berkley Way and 27th Street.
Instead, board lines 1 and 1R at the regular 51A stops on Broadway at 25th Street; Grand Avenue; and T. L. Berkley Way (20th Street).
Detour on Line 251 from Friday, August 1, through Sunday, August 3    Jul 29, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 251
Due to the City of Fremont’s Festival of the Arts, Line 251 will not serve the stops on Walnut Avenue at Paseo Padre Parkway or on Paseo Padre Parkway at the Raley’s from 5:00 p.m. Friday, August 1, through Sunday, August 3.
Please board Line 251 in both directions at regular stops at Fremont BART; on Paseo Padre Parkway at Mowry Avenue (counterclockwise); or on Mowry Avenue at Paseo Padre Parkway (clockwise).
12th, 14th, Clay, and Jefferson streets closed for Art and Soul Festival    Jul 29, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 14 , 1R , 20 , 26 , 31 , 40 , 800 , 88
Due to the Art and Soul Festival in downtown Oakland, several streets are closed off and AC Transit lines will be detoured beginning Friday, August 1, at 7:00 a.m. and ending Monday morning, August 4, at 3:00 a.m. Line 800 will be detoured beginning Friday morning, August 1, at 12:01 a.m.
The streets closed off are:
- 14th Street between Martin Luther King Jr. Way and Broadway
- 12th Street between Jefferson Street and Broadway
- Clay Street between 11th Street and 16th Street
- Jefferson Street between 11th Street and 15th Street
During this period, the following lines have detours affecting passenger stops:
- Lines 14, 20 and 40. Lines 14, 20, and 40 to downtown Oakland will not serve stops on 12th Street at either Broadway or Clay Street. For lines 14 and 40, alight on 12th Street at Webster Street or, for lines 14 and 40, continue to the end of the lines on 11th Street at Jefferson Street or on Martin Luther King Jr. Way at 11th Street for Line 20. Line 14 to Fruitvale BART, Line 20 to the Dimond district, and Line 40 to Eastmont Transit Center/Bay Fair BART will not be detoured.
- Line 26. Catch Line 26 to Lakeshore Avenue on 14th Street at either Martin Luther King Jr. Way or Harrison Street. Catch Line 26 to Emeryville on 14th Street at Franklin Street or Brush Street (across Interstate 980 from downtown Oakland).
- Line 31. Catch Line 31 to MacArthur BART on 8th Street at Broadway or on 12th Street at Martin Luther King Jr. Way. During the weekend, Line 31 to downtown Oakland will not serve stops on 12th Street but will serve its terminal on 11th Street at Jefferson Street. Line 31 to Alameda Point will not be detoured.
- Line 88. Catch Line 88 to Berkeley BART at the regular stops on 12th Street at either Webster Street or Martin Luther King Jr. Way. Service to Lake Merritt BART is unaffected.
- On the weekend only, Line 1R to downtown Oakland will not serve its last stop on 14th Street at Broadway. It will begin southbound service on 11th Street at Broadway.
From Friday morning, August 1, at 12:01 a.m. to Monday morning, August 4, at 3:00 a.m., Line 800 will be detoured. Catch Line 800 to San Francisco on Broadway at 14th Street. To Berkeley and Richmond, catch Line 800 on Broadway at 17th Street; on 7th Street at Jefferson Street; or at the temporary layover stop on Broadway farside 14th Street at the Line 72 stop.
Line 60 Stop Temporarily out of Service at CSU East Bay    Jul 7, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 60
Due to construction, the stop on Old Hilary Road at CSU East Bay Student Services will not be served until further notice.
Board Line 60 at the regular stops on West Loop Road at CSU East Bay Library or on East Loop Road at CSU East Bay Recreation and Wellness.
Detour on Telegraph Avenue on Sundays Starting July 13    Jun 2, 2014
Applies to Line(s): 1
Beginning Sunday, July 13, and continuing all Sundays through September, Line 1 will not serve stops on Telegraph Avenue at Haste Street or at Bancroft Way from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Board Line 1 to Berkeley BART on Telegraph Avenue at Dwight Way or on Bancroft Way at Dana Street.