- Customer Feedback Form
- Travel Information
- Customer Relations
- Oakland Customer Service Center
- Lost and Found
- Construction & Event Notification
- California Public Records Act
- Civil Rights/Title VI
- Media Relations
- Logo Use
- Express links to AC Transit route, schedule, and map information.
- Trip planner to link to the 511 Web site for information. Plan your trip using available transit lineswithin the Bay Area.
- Fare information for AC Transit ticket prices.
- Dial 511 and say “AC Transit” to speak with a person about route information including time points, destinations, or trip planning.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed major holidays except Presidents Day, MLK and Veterans Day.
For questions, comments, commendations, complaints or recommendations about AC Transit services:
- Report a particular incident on our Customer Feedback Form.
- 511, then say “AC Transit” for the AC Transit menu, then say, “Customer Relations”
- TDD/TTY 711 or 800-735-2929
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed holidays except Presidents Day, MLK and Veterans Day.
1600 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: 510-891-4706; TDD/TYY 711 or 800-735-2929
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (closed holidays, and will close at noon on December 24 and December 31.)
Services available in the Oakland office:
1. Ticket Sales:
For detailed fare information, please visit us at fare information.
2. Regional Transit Connection Senior/Disabled Discount ID Card:
We accept applications for new or lost cards, and renewals for the RTC program. For detailed information on the RTC program please visit RTC information.
To report personal belongings left on the bus, visit Report a Lost Item, or call 510-891-4706. Please be prepared to give the route, date and description of item(s).
AC Transit Main Office Directory
Call 510-891-4777 for the Company Directory or a listing of Departments including Human Resources, Claims, Payroll, Benefits, and Risk Management.
Advise AC Transit of upcoming street and/or stop closures due to construction, events, etc., by completing a notification form.
General Counsel’s Office
1600 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612-2800
Note:Please direct your written inquiries to the address above.
Access to the public records of AC Transit.
Media Affairs Manager
Members of the media with questions or comments may call 510-891-4745 or email email@example.com.
AC Transit vehicles
233 Post Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Beth Halverson: Beth.Halverson@intersection.com
AC Transit bus shelters
Adshel/Clear Channel Outdoor
555 12th Street, Suite 950
Oakland, CA 94607
Web site: www.clearchanneloutdoor.com
To request permission for the use of AC Transit’s logo and identity elements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of your organization and intended use of the logo.
For comments or questions regarding AC Transit’s at-stop signage program please complete the appropriate form on our Customer Feedback page.
For questions, comments, or suggestions about AC Transit’s Web site only, email: email@example.com