- Or, dial 511, and say ‘AC Transit’
- TDD/TTY 711 or 800-735-2929
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm;
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed holidays except Presidents Day, MLK and Veterans Day.
For questions, commendations, or complaints about AC Transit services:
- Dial 511 and say “AC Transit” to speak with a person about route information including time points, destinations, or trip planning.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed major holidays except Presidents Day, MLK and Veterans Day.
- Report a particular incident on our Customer Feedback Form.
Report items lost or found on the bus here: Report a Lost Item, or call 510-891-4706. Please be prepared to give the route, date and description of item(s).
1600 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: 510-891-4706; TDD/TYY 711 or 800-735-2929
Open: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (closed holidays, and will close at noon on December 24 and December 31.)
Services available in the Oakland Customer Service Center:
Regional Transit Connection Senior/Disabled Discount ID Card:
We accept applications for new or lost cards, and renewals for the RTC program. For detailed information on the RTC program please visit RTC information.
AC Transit General Offices Directory
Call 510-891-4777 for the company directory.
- Links to route, schedule, and map information.
- Use our home page Trip planner. Plan your trip using available transit lines within the Bay Area.
- Fare information for AC Transit ticket prices.
To advise AC Transit of upcoming street and/or stop closures due to construction or public events, complete this notification form.
General Counsel’s Office
1600 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612-2800
Note:Please direct your written inquiries to the address above.
Access to the public records of AC Transit.
Media Affairs Manager
Members of the media with questions or comments may call 510-891-4745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AC Transit vehicles
233 Post Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Beth Halverson: Beth.Halverson@intersection.com
Advertise on an AC Transit Bus Shelter
Adshel/Clear Channel Outdoor
555 12th Street, Suite 950
Oakland, CA 94607
AC Transit Logo
To request permission to use AC Transit’s logo and identity elements, please contact email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of your organization and intended use of the logo.
Signs At Bus Stops
For comments or questions on AC Transit’s at-stop signage, please complete the appropriate form on our Customer Feedback page.
Questions or comments about AC Transit’s website: firstname.lastname@example.org