Fares and Clipper
On AC Transit, you can pay for a single ride with cash using exact change or a Clipper card loaded with cash to pay as you go. Single ride fares are discounted for Clipper users and discount 31-day passes are also available on Clipper, making AC Transit even more economical and easier to ride.
A local Day Pass is available onboard for both cash-paying riders and Clipper users, giving passengers unlimited local rides for one low price.
- Bus Fares and Eligibility Effective July 1, 2014
- RTC Senior/Disabled Monthly Sticker Retail Locations
- Frequently Asked Questions – July 2014 Fare Policy Change
- Homepage article about AC Transit’s fare policy
Other Fare Information and Forms
- Pass & Ticket Order Form (Approved Schools/Agencies Only)
- Fare Media Order Form (Approved Vendors Only)
- Refund Voucher & Magnetic-Strip Claim Form